Josiah is in the 2nd grade, Gabriel and Ariana are in 1st grade. We just finished a section on the Amazon and are trying to create jungle snakes!
Reading happens ALOT in our classroom. We just finished reading about the Yanomamo Indians in our
morning time together.
Its neat that we are from all over the world, living in S.E. Asia, and prying for Indians in Venezuela! :)
These are great kids. We are a very culturally diverse homeschool co-op, living and learning alongside each other in Asia. Its a delight to be together every day.
These are great kids. We are a very culturally diverse homeschool co-op, living and learning alongside each other in Asia. Its a delight to be together every day.
Of course, I love that Im with Gabriel for his first and second grade years! He is a great helper for me in our room and quite a good memorizer Ive found. We have done LONG passages, about 10 verses or more at a time and he can spit them out fast! Good stuff! :)
I realized the other day that these kiddos have been in SE Asia longer than they have in the USA. I said 'bologna' after a tall tale they told me and none of the three knew what I meant. Thats so weird to me.... to have to say 'lets go google bologna!' Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment