OK, Sooooo, its isn't fall in Laos, BUT, it was a bit cooler in Thailand when we were there a couple weeks ago, and it IS fall in the USA, so we are thinking of you all there and of the beautiful amazingly colored trees that make fall so gorgeous! Here are some recent pics of the kids during our CAMA field forum that we just got back from. The guys had a delightful time reconnecting with their great friends who left last year. I went paint balling with the teens and Isaak and his friend on my birthday which was heart pounding fun.....
My dad comes to visit in about 10 days or so and we can hardly wait! He has been in the Philippines for the past 3 weeks doing some teaching for his org. and will pop by here to see us for a week.. I can hardly wait. Olivia is chomping at the bit because she knows he is bringing her some 'ballet gurb' (ballet shoes!) :) We hope she can see past her new shoes to appreciate the amazing poppa she has. Its been over 2 1/2 years since he has seen her, so you can imagine all of our excitement! :)
Also, my adorable nephew Levi Drake just married the cutest girl imaginable last weekend... it was horrible to not be a part of the gorgeous ceremony, but we are so grateful for Facebook and other things that allow us to see fantastic photos and get details FAST! We remember serving in Peru 17 years ago when all there was was snail mail (ANYONE remember that?) and a good letter took 2 weeks. My how times have changed. Im so grateful! hehehe I hope I can get pics of them on here....
Lots of love to you, we miss you and think of you all constantly. Please write or post comments on here and let us know how you are! God is good. ALL the time. Be blessed today!
Jen
1 comment:
Hi, Jennifer!! I didn't take time to do the math and see if your dad is there right now, but I wanted to say hello. I know you will have so much getting to visit with him. Your mom is so glad he gets to come but wants to be there too. :) Love you all!
Post a Comment