Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON ROSS!

Happy Birthday 9 year old!!!!



Here is Hudson with his new bike. He was so excited to have his own! He has gotten so tall tho, that it almost doesnt seem big enough.. hmmm
I am so overwhelmed with Joy and praise over this young mans life. I praised God tremendously this morning for his 9 years and his amazing health the past 3. God indeed has been good and its no lie that every time I embrace him I am made aware of his past trials and our victory in Christ over Leukemia. In fact, I cannot look at him and not think of it. Its only a passing thought, barely seconds, but it is there. Im not sure when or if it will go away. When Steven Curtis Chapman lost his daughter a couple months ago I was a wreck. How is one chosen and the other left. Of course this is the mystery of life and the questions we all will have for Father one day. I weep with so many emotions when I think of the fact that I still have my son.
Hudsons life is a gift in many ways. He has a grateful spirit for most things that enter his life and he doesnt complain about much (except math maybe!). He loves people and just hanging around with family and is always laughing with this deep gut laugh. He loves the Word of God and prying for people in need and has a sincere faith which I think must have been amplified during his illness.
Thank you God for Hudson and his life.. I pr he would honor you with what you gave back to him and enjoy every moment of it!

No comments: