Heading out the door in a bit to househunt.. not something I generally enjoy doing, but as moving homes every two years or less seems to be our lot in life I shouldnt be surprised!
Our landlord was meant to come this week to tell us what our new rent would be for the year... we knew it would be going up and were aware we might have to move it it was to high.. but instead of telling us the new rent amount, he said it was now 'Sold'. Hmmm...
Our co-op starts the end of Aug. when our new lease would start, so hopefully we could get the last months rent back (Fat chance - but there is always hoping) and move this month so there is still time to set up and prepare. :)
Anyway... funny how life is huh? I just took this random personality test on facebook that said I was flexible, 'go with the flo', and always needing change, so we will see if its accurate or not!
just sharing some thoughts....
Jen
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment