ISAAK
Hey I’m Isaak! You all know, the one with the book in my hands in the family picture down below.
The book I was holding was called (The Lightning Thief). I finished that- which was book one, and finished book 3 of the series today!
I love reading…I did like doing video games. You know-. ps2 games, but I’m way over that. You see I always loved ps2. But one day it fell off of a shelf and broke.
It was broken for at least half a year….I got use to it being broken. I got in to reading later on and now I kinda don’t like ps2.
But get this. Its starting to work again!!! Now were all dying to play because its so new.
But I still don’t like it…..
But hey…That’s all about the ps2. Let’s get on to better things to talk about.
Oh bother. I’ll just go super fast….My favorite color is blue, my favorite type of food is spaghetti and this is a bit strange to say but my favorite type of drink is coffee.
Eeeerrrrrr, a bit weird huh? Yeah, well I cant resist drinking it.
I sometimes take a sip of my brothers coffee when there not looking.
Don’t tell any one I said that!!! HEH HEH!!!
Any way. I just turned ten about a month or two ago so I have a bit more privileges.
For instance…I just got my own email. I love it!!!
And now I can watch some new movies that were for older kids.
And I can go to some places by myself. It rocks being a ten year old.
But I bet it would be alot better being a twelve year old or a fourteen year old like my older brothers.
I’M LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I’m Isaak! You all know, the one with the book in my hands in the family picture down below.
The book I was holding was called (The Lightning Thief). I finished that- which was book one, and finished book 3 of the series today!
I love reading…I did like doing video games. You know-. ps2 games, but I’m way over that. You see I always loved ps2. But one day it fell off of a shelf and broke.
It was broken for at least half a year….I got use to it being broken. I got in to reading later on and now I kinda don’t like ps2.
But get this. Its starting to work again!!! Now were all dying to play because its so new.
But I still don’t like it…..
But hey…That’s all about the ps2. Let’s get on to better things to talk about.
Oh bother. I’ll just go super fast….My favorite color is blue, my favorite type of food is spaghetti and this is a bit strange to say but my favorite type of drink is coffee.
Eeeerrrrrr, a bit weird huh? Yeah, well I cant resist drinking it.
I sometimes take a sip of my brothers coffee when there not looking.
Don’t tell any one I said that!!! HEH HEH!!!
Any way. I just turned ten about a month or two ago so I have a bit more privileges.
For instance…I just got my own email. I love it!!!
And now I can watch some new movies that were for older kids.
And I can go to some places by myself. It rocks being a ten year old.
But I bet it would be alot better being a twelve year old or a fourteen year old like my older brothers.
I’M LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hey Isaak, it's great to hear how you're doing! I can't believe your ten already! Keep up the reading and writing--even on the blog. Miss you!
Post a Comment