I'm tired. Its only 9:22 and I'm tired. Dave is tired. We get tired a bit earlier than usual these days. SIGH. Its the New Year.. Its 2009 and I can hardly believe it. We are in 2009. Maybe that makes me tired. Actually, maybe its the neighbors fascination and obsession with karaoke (sp?) and high decibel Asian music that has me tired. We all sorta feel like we've had our house transported to the middle of a discotheque the past week with all the wild parties that have gone on around us. Serious parties. House vibrating, feel it in your chest parties. Maybe that's why I'm tired. Except, I'm also pulling gray hair outta my head. Frustratingly enough, its also in one spot... unfortunately its the top of my head. Hard to hide that bit. So, either I keep snipping away at the 7 that stubbornly (and quickly) push their way back up, and consequently allow for beautiful brown hairs to get snipped also.... OR, I end up Cruella Divilish with a wild gray streak down the middle of my head. Yuck to both. I do not want the streak or a bald spot. I'm just way too young for this. Of course the tired, AND the graying should just slap me into reality that I'm getting old and need to get a grip quickly.
Nah, I better demand youth eh? Raising 6 kids, and in the crazy order they are in demand I stay young. Poor Olivia will only know a momma with gray tho. That's seriously depressing. I suppose I should be more concerned with being the spiritually minded momma tho instead of the vain one. :) Guess I should hide this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This entry made me smile. Wait until your eyes betray you and you can't read anymore. :) Some of my more serious fit-pitching has been over the aging of this earth suit. But remember that the alternative removes your presence from this planet and that usually helps the blues...or grays!! Love you all!
Oh sweet lady, and that you are. Hope you have squeezed in some sleep since your last post. TOTALLY know what you mean and there with you on both the music AND the gray hairs. Yes, I am finding them as well. May we grow older in wisdom graciously. Just think how much more the Lao will esteem you gorgous lady. Love and miss you heaps. Nettie in Australia
Post a Comment