Monday, April 7, 2008

Jackson before and after~



So, Jackson made a huge decision today to chop off all his locks. :) He, Nathaniel and David leave in the am bright and early for a week trip up through northern Laos- and I guess he thought it would be a bit cooler! They are heading up with an ELIC friend Brad Thompson. Pray that they have a safe journey (David is driving and they will be on the road ALOT)... and especially as its a major holiday weekend coming up... Im asking for sweet bonding time and that they would feel the powerful presence of Father as they enjoy His creation!

Ill sure take your pryers also as Im home with the other 4. We will miss our older men!

2 comments:

Levi Drake said...

I like the new hairdo buddy!

Diane said...

Beautiful Boy....I mean Handsome, strapping, Brave! Mrs. D